ARVAL AND CAIXABANK RENEW THEIR PARTNERSHIP TO PROMOTE PRIVATE LEASING AND SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS
- A new impulse to the initial partnership signed in 2010 between the Spanish CaixaBank Payments & Consumer and French leasing & mobility company Arval.
- A dedicated offer promoting private leasing and sustainable mobility solutions with an ambition of 150,000 leased vehicles by 2025.
- A joint contribution to the development of a new mobility ecosystem with manufacturers, dealers and end customers.
- A strong focus on the digitalisation of the customer experience and expansion of the range of products and services with shared, connected and autonomous electric mobility solutions.
With a new plan in place until 2025, Arval, a global leader in full service vehicle leasing and new mobility solutions, and the Spanish CaixaBank through CaixaBank Payments & Consumer, the bank’s subsidiary specialised in consumer finance and payment methods, will continue to work together on mobility innovation and the development of new products and services for their customers.
Alain Van Groenendael, Arval Chairman and CEO, and Juan Antonio Alcaraz, Chairman of CaixaBank Payments & Consumer, have signed the renewal of the partnership between both entities for full service vehicle leasing and mobility solutions in Spain and Portugal.
Alain Van Groenendael declares “With this agreement, we are promoting the best of two worlds; on the one hand, CaixaBank's influence and marketing potential, and on the other, Arval's expertise and experience in the world of mobility. By joining forces, we are reaffirming our commitment to greener and more responsible mobility, to better meet the needs of our customers.”
Juan Antonio Alcaraz affirms that "this new commitment is especially aimed at promoting new mobility alternatives that are more sustainable and adapted to the new and evolving environment, aimed at meeting the needs of each client, whether an individual or a company". The Chairman of CaixaBank Payments & Consumer highlighted the importance of the agreement, stating “it will allow for the transformation of mobility alongside the reference partner in the leasing sector, and help dealers to explore new joint business channels."
Promoting the mobility of the future
The new agreement sets the main objective for the period between 2021 and 2025: to develop new mobility solutions that offer an excellent user experience, especially through digital channels. Through this plan, it is expected to reach 150,000 vehicles leased between 2021 and 2025.
At the beginning of this five-year period of collaboration, both companies will jointly develop four major projects to lay the foundations and achieve the objectives set:
- Configuration of a new commercial organisation dedicated to the creation and commercialisation of new products focused on the particular needs of each client, both individuals (sales of used cars, digitalisation of the user experience, etc.) and companies (car-sharing, mid-term leasing, etc.).
- Expansion of the promotion of new products related to electric, shared, connected and autonomous mobility and solutions via the digital channels. CaixaBank and Arval will exploit its collaboration with the sector to offer exclusive advantages to manufacturers, dealers and end customers.
- The third point expands on the commercialisation of used cars from the Arval portfolio among CaixaBank customers in the form of a loan or a leasing contract. This offer will also include vehicles contributed by CaixaBank dealers or customers.
- Finally, the fourth point will be the offer of leasing to all dealers in Spain to facilitate the financing of the acquisition of new vehicles, for both individuals and companies.