A LONG TERM RENTAL SOLUTION
The Arval Long-Term Rental is an easy and cost-effective way to finance and manage your business vehicles. For a fixed monthly payment you can lease brand new cars and vans without having to find the initial capital to purchase them. The contract duration is defined to suit your needs and is typically between two and five years or more.
THE LONG TERM RENTAL SOLUTION INCLUDES:
- All-inclusive maintenance including tyres management
- Comprehensive assistance with relief vehicle solutions
- Insurance services with accident management
- Fuel card management
- And many other services
THE BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
- Cost control - a competitive, fixed monthly amount makes budgeting easier
- Free up capital - you get new cars without the up-front costs, freeing up money for you to invest elsewhere in your business
- Competitive costs - we buy thousands of cars and you will benefit from our buying power
- No risk - because you never own the car, at the end of the contract we will collect it and dispose of it. This means that you never take the risk (depreciation or maintenance) on the final value or have the hassle of selling it
- Any car - we offer the widest choice of cars and vans available to meet your business needs
- Less administration - we deal with all the buying, maintenance and selling issues saving you time and money, allowing you to focus on your core business
- Hassle free - including servicing, maintenance, tyre management and assistance, taking away all the hassle of running a car, leaving you to just drive
- Expert advice - we can advise you on the most suitable cars, type of funding, length of contract, anticipated mileage, tax position and how long you should keep each vehicle
- 24/7 support - you have the reassurance of 24/7 support 365 days a year by phone, internet and email
- All experts dedicated to your purpose as a people-focused business we have years of experience to support you every day
- Fast and accurate service - we are committed to delivering a fast, efficient and accurate service aimed at saving you time and money
"All you need to do is decide which car you want, the length of the contract; and the expected mileage - we will look after the rest."
5-YEAR CONTRACT DURATION TO GENERATE SAVINGS
Arval continuously seeks to bring you savings opportunities. Have you ever thought about extending the duration of your vehicle lease contracts to save costs?
Market conditions and trends change constantly. Today, a 5-year contract is even more attractive than it has been in the past.
For a cost-reduction strategy, upfront 5-year contracts are a lever to reduce TCO and generate immediate savings of up to 10%. For a talent-retention strategy, 5-year contracts can support your policy of attracting, motivating, and retaining high-performers in your company through providing them with a company car.
Arval’s consulting team creates strategies tailor-made to meet your targets.
THE BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
- Current very low credit-funding rates… signing a long-term contract will secure your budget
- Decreased frequency of potential refurbishment cost
- Longer renewal periods reduce renewal administration workload
- For LCV’s, the cost of equipment and racking can be significant, so maximising the value from this over a longer period will improve the cost to benefit ratio
- Modern vehicles are very reliable, and extending the term to 6 years will harm neither the operation of your fleet, nor your corporate brand image
FROM 1 TO 24 MONTHS
The Arval Mid-Term Rental solution enables firms to lease vehicles for a period of 1 to 24 months, available the very next day following an order. The Arval Mid-Term Rental is a simple and flexible Arval full service product.
You choose a vehicle category, you set the length of the contract (between 1 and 24 months), and the associated mileage.Finally you select your delivery location and date. Then Arval selects the most appropriate model of car, and delivers it to you.
With total flexibility you can change your contract terms whenever you need, through a very simple process. This offer combines all of the benefits of long term hire and short term rental.
ARVAL MID-TERM RENTAL: A COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION
Arval Mid-Term Rental is a service solution especially suited for:
- Waiting for new vehicles to be delivered
- Seasonal work such as temporary or trial staff, or staff visiting from overseas
- Starting up a new business venture
- Vehicles for temporary projects
ARVAL MID-TERM RENTAL INCLUDES:
- A suitable and flexible funding solution
- All inclusive maintenance and tyres management
- Full comprehensive insurance with assistance and temporary vehicles
Arval Mid-Term Rental is the only medium-term lease offer that has been structured and developed on a European scale. Arval thus becomes the only corporate car-leasing company that covers all leasing periods, from one to 60 months and above.
THE BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
- Flexible - You choose the duration and mileage & adapt the contract terms whenever you need
- Simple - You choose a vehicle category and Arval selects for you the most appropriate car model
- Reactive - The vehicles are immediately available
- Qualitative - Arval selects only quality cars
- Competitive prices versus short term rental - the longer the initial commitment, the lower the price
- Comprehensive - Fully integrated services (comprehensive maintenance and tyres management, assistance solutions, insurance services and accident management)
YOU OUTSOURCE. WE MANAGE. YOU KEEP CONTROL.
Arval Outsourcing Solutions is tailor-made solution driven by consultancy recommendations, allowing you to outsource drivers’ management, fleet administration and support you with the management of your legacy fleet.
This service is intended to take care of the day-to-day direct relationship with drivers and offers fleet managers structured solutions. The solution is based on three pillars of advice to propose an implementation plan, a service level agreement based on key indicators and a reversibility agreement that can be activated at the customer’s request.
With Arval Outsourcing Solutions, you will have a team of experts working daily for you. This service allows you gradually to delegate fleet tasks and processes with a clear service commitment from Arval teams. We bring you flexibility and freedom of choice to keep your fleet mobile, satisfy corporate demands and keep your drivers happy.
2 DIFFERENT LEVELS OF OUTSOURCING DEPENDING ON YOUR NEEDS
CORE - Outsourcing the driver relationship
- Accompanying the driver from car ordering to end of contact
- The driver is taken in hand by a dedicated team
ADVANCED – the whole of the “core level” + outsourcing of administrative tasks
- Supporting HR needs
- Easing financial flows
- Optimising vehicle usage
In addition, Arval can, on your behalf, manage the transition of any remaining fleet still with a previous partner, liaising as required with you and your drivers.
ADVANTAGES FOR FLEET MANAGERS
- Arval's commitment on service performance
- Frequent reports guaranteed
- Arval acts as car policy guardian
- Complete driver contact solution
- Clear processes
- Easing data flows with other departments
- Arval’s Driver contact specialists manage daily queries
- Consulting expertise
- Reporting tools
BENEFITS FOR DRIVERS
- Post-event surveys to collect satisfaction level
- Managing complaints
- 24/7 one-stop-shop
- Cover wide scope of Drivers' needs from order to end of contract
- Appropriate advices
- Speeding up their receipt of documents and information
THE FIRST INTEGRATED OFFER FOR TELEMATICS
Arval Active Link combines features of telematics with fleet management expertise provided by Arval specialists. The main focus is to monitor and improve driver behavior as key variable impacting fleet cost (up to 40% of Total Cost of Ownership).
Arval Active Link is fully integrated within Arval's fleet management services which means single point of access to all client and driver online tools. It also enables more proactive approach of Arval for vehicle servicing and contract optimization, bringing more convenience to drivers and savings for clients.
As a result, client benefits in 3 main areas:
- Reduction of fleet operating costs: fuel, private mileages, frauds
- Fleet compliance: asset activity, field staff productivity
- Improvement of efficiency: environmental impact, employee safety, fringe benefits
PRIVACY DATA PROTECTION & HR COMPLIANCE
Special attention is drawn to protection of driver privacy who may easily restrict the vehicle tracking and classify each trip either as business or private. Client is also guided on most efficient methods for solution implementation to ensure that company's HR policy is respected.
OPTIMISE YOUR FUNDING COSTS
FULL SERVICE INVESTMENT
Within a Full Operating Service Lease scheme, you bring a significant amount at the beginning of the contract to pay in advance part of your total rentals. Then the following rental decrease in proportion. At the end of the contract you have saved most of the funding costs.
You place corresponding funds to Arval, these funds are remunerated by Arval (rate agreed upfront). An operating spread rate is then defined on top of the agreed rate; it will set up the financial rentals for the operating lease contract.
THE BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
- Optimise your fleet cost, saving bank funding costs
- Spend your cash flow in “investing solutions” rather than ”consumption spends”
- Improve the return of your operating expenses
A RANGE OF FULL SERVICE OPTIONS
Based on dedicated combination of services set up to fit your business requirements, Arval has a packaged solution for each of them.
WHETHER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An entry-level offer to discover the value and simplicity of operator leasing, and the services adapted to any vehicle
- An increase of your cost savings with a simple and reactive offer, even though you already have a consistent experience with full service leasing
- A complete solution to monitor your fleet, taking into account TCO, driver satisfaction, or even your CSR approach
- A guaranteed long-term partnership to ensure the achievement of your objectives
EXAMPLES OF WHAT PACKS MAY INCLUDE:
- Van pack: 5-year contract duration, strengthened servicing maintenance, dedicated temporary van solution
- Green fleet pack: includes all CSR-related features such as Eco and Safety driver training, CO2 offsetting program and Electric Vehicle offers
- Business plus pack: includes, for example, a collection and delivery service for maintenance and tyre management, extended assistance features
To find out more about the pack offers available in your country, please visit the local Arval websites.