International Business OfficeSome fields are mandatory
The Arval International Business Office (IBO) responds to growing market trends of global fleet management towards Procurement Globalisation.
Globalisation demands it, and a growing number of Arval’s customers have international requirements in terms of cost controls as well as socially and environmentally responsible action. It was in response to this need that Arval created the International Business Office in 1998. With experts from many different countries, the 22 people of IBO located in 5 different european countries, work to give major groups consistent resources to implement and track the management of their local fleets in all countries in which they are present. At the end of october 2011, we have more than 150,000 vehicles financed on behalf of these international customers, covering an average of 10 countries with these international relationships.
The IBO focuses on global fleet management of international accounts with a vehicle fleet of at least 500 vehicles.
Its purpose is to:
- Promote and coordinate multi-country business for global fleet management
- Ensure a privileged central point of contact within Arval for Global Procurement teams
- Ensure the implementation and management of international contracts
- To be in close contact with Arval’s subsidiaries and with the customer’s head office to ensure local delivery of international programmes
- Coordinate cost optimisation project and improvement programmes with our customers as well as expansion into new countries
- Arval provides local expertise along with corporate steering in order to ensure global efficiency on all centrally agreed decisions.